Are you trying to add comments to a PDF file online? If so, then read on! In this article, you will learn how to add comments and make edits within your Google Drive viewer.
1. To start, open the PDF file in the viewer by selecting it in your document library
- To start, open the PDF file in the PDF editor by selecting it in your document library.
- If you don’t see the file, click on the search bar at the top right of your browser window and type in keywords related to what you want to find: “confidential” or “confidential report” are common searches used by many people when looking for confidential documents online, but if there are other relevant words that would make sense to add (such as “top secret”) feel free!
2. Click on the comment button at the top of the viewer to enter comment mode
Once you’re in comment mode, your cursor will change to a pencil. You can click on any part of the document to add your own comments and markups. You can also drag your mouse across this area to write bigger comments.
When you’re done typing, click outside of the document (or press escape) to exit comment mode and return to edit mode.
3. Select the part of the document you want to add a comment to, and then click on Add Comment at the bottom of the panel
To add a comment to a PDF file, you need to use the Comment feature built into Adobe Reader.
- Open your PDF file in Adobe Reader or Acrobat DC (if it’s not already open).
- Click on Add Comment at the top of the viewer pane (or press Ctrl+Enter). A new window will appear with an empty text box where you can type your comment and choose whether or not it should be published, along with all other comments associated with this document if viewed by others. You can also right-click on this window and select “Publish” if you want all parties who view your document to see what’s on there without having to have access to any special settings or permissions first!
4. Type your comment into the text box that appears and click Post when you’re done
- The first thing you’ll need to do is click the comment icon at the top of the viewer.
- Then, click on the part of your document where you want to add a comment.
- Type your comment into the text box that appears, and click Post when you’re done! merge pdf
5. To make edits or delete this comment, click on it in your list of comments
- To make edits or delete this comment, click on it in your list of comments.
- You can also add a comment to the PDF document itself by clicking the “Comment” button at the top of your screen and typing directly into that PDF page’s text area. As per the experts at Adobe Acrobat, “The only difference between adding a comment this way and adding one from your list is that you won’t be able to see any previous comments when working within the document itself.”
This is a simple way to add comments to your PDF files on SharePoint. However, if you want more control over the process, then you can use other tools such as Adobe Acrobat Pro or Microsoft Word.