With the legalization of recreational cannabis in Canada, it’s become even more accessible than ever. However, this also means that there are now countless online weed stores that sell cannabis products. Even if you live in a small town with only one physical dispensary, you can now order weed online and have it shipped directly to your home.
With so many options available, how do you know which online weed store is best for you? And which are trustworthy? To help answer these common questions about buying weed online from a legal dispensary in Canada, here are some advice on how to choose the best online weed store Canada.
Know The Basics Before Buying Weed Online
Before you dive into how to buy weed online in Canada, let’s get the basics out of the way. You’ll want to know the following points about buying weed online before you purchase your first legal bud.
- Preferred Payment Method – Some weed stores will only accept certain payment methods. Credit cards, e-transfers, cash, and debit cards are the most common. If you’re trying to buy weed online with cash, be aware that some stores may refuse to sell to you.
- Legal Age – You must be 18 or older to buy weed online in Canada. Remember that you’ll also have to pay taxes on your purchases.
- Delivery Details – Make sure you understand how many days it will take for your cannabis products to be delivered. This will depend on the store you choose, but most dispensaries will ship within 1-3 business days.
Research The Best Stores To Buy Weed From
When you’re buying weed online in Canada, it’s important to research the best stores to buy weed from. Each province will have its own legal cannabis retailers, so you’ll need to find a store that’s available in your region. Since there are still many questions surrounding weed delivery in Canada, you may want to visit a local dispensary and speak with the staff before placing an order online. Here are some key factors to look for when researching the best online weed stores in Canada.
- Product Availability – Some online weed stores may only sell certain products during certain times of the year. While others may only sell a certain amount of each product every day. This will vary greatly based on the province you live in.
- Customer Service – Before you place your order, be sure to read reviews from past customers to see what their experience has been like. If their reviews are mostly positive, then you can be more confident in your decision.
- Shipping Restrictions – Depending on the store you choose to buy from, you may have to pay extra to have your products delivered. Some retailers may also have restrictions on where they can ship to.
Beware Of Sketchy Ads And Offers
As you’re browsing through the different online weed stores in Canada, you’ll likely come across some sketchy ads and offers. Since legalization is new, there are some companies that are trying to take advantage of consumers. Before you place an order, be sure to double-check that the store is legitimate and has a good reputation. It’s also important to remember that many online weed stores will only accept cash payments. If you don’t have any cash on hand, you may want to visit a local bank to withdraw some.
Check The Store’s Credibility
Once you’ve found the online weed store that seems to be the best match for your needs, you should check the store’s credibility. You can do this by checking the store’s website for any signs of legitimacy. You can also look up the business’s website on the BBB website to see if the company has a rating. You can also visit the business’s social media pages to see if the company has any complaints or reviews. If you find any warning signs, you should probably keep searching for another store.
How To Buy Weed Online In Canada?
If you’ve decided that buying weed online in Canada is right for you, you’ll need to know how to make the purchase. Here are a few tips to help you navigate the cannabis purchasing process.
- Be honest about your identity – When you complete your order, it’s important, to be honest. If you lie about your age or identity, they can refuse to ship your products to you. If you’re uncomfortable answering these questions, try to find a friend or family member who can place the order for you.
- Choose your payment method – Once you’ve decided on the store and products you want to buy, you’ll be asked to choose your payment method. Many online weed stores only accept cash payments, so you may need to visit your bank to withdraw some cash before you place your order.
- Choose a shipping method – After you’ve placed your order, you’ll be asked to choose your shipping method. There are a few different options, so be sure to pick the one that best suits your needs.
Don’t Forget To Check The Shipping Policies
Lastly, before you place your order, you should check the store’s shipping policies. There are many different factors that can delay or impact your order. These can include weather, availability of products, safety, etc. You should also check the store’s return policy. In any case, if you have any problems with your order, you can always reach out to customer service.
Good Luck And Have Fun Buying Weed Online!
If you’ve read this far, then congratulations! Now you know everything you need to know about buying weed online from a legal Canadian dispensary. You also know what to look for in a good online dispensary. But cannabis is still a new industry, and there are new things to learn as time goes on. So, keep your eyes peeled for new information on the best ways to buy weed online. And enjoy the many benefits of buying weed online in Canada! Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience!